Agenda Subject to Change
Curated tracks showcasing cutting-edge thought leadership and innovation.
Workshop track focused on common internal quality functions and issues within the contact center.
- Designed for supervisors, managers and specialists responsible for quality and performance improvement.
Provides actional insights to help attendees the “What?” “So what?” “And now what?” of quality monitoring.
Workshop track focused on issues related to data collection, analysis and reporting functions in customer care.
- Designed for analysts, specialists or managers responsible for data reporting.
- Offers practical tips and best practices on common reporting issues and challenges faced within companies.
Exclusive event for senior decision makers and leaders in customer care.
- Designed primarily for brand leaders from all industries with the most senior-level responsibility for customer care (Director, Sr. Director, VP, Customer Care Officer)
- Provides interactive, strategic discussions with expert facilitator and actionable takeaways
Workshop track focused on new and emerging technology tools.
- Designed for professionals that take, influence, or implement decisions on technology infrastructure that equips customer care strategy.
- Showcases state-of-the-art applied technologies and the lessons learned by the brands that are actively using them.