Content Tracks and Session Topics
Curated tracks showcasing cutting-edge thought leadership and innovation.
Workshop track focused on common internal quality functions and issues within the contact center.
- Designed for supervisors, managers and specialists responsible for quality and performance improvement.
Provides actionable insights to help attendees the “What?” “So what?” “And now what?” of quality monitoring.
Topics covered: Agent Scorecards—Elements, Measurements, Categories; Agent Training and Coaching Techniques; Using CSAT to Motivate Agent Performance; New Technology tools for Data Accuracy; Quality Roundtables
Workshop track focused on issues related to data collection, analysis and reporting functions in customer care.
- Designed for analysts, specialists or managers responsible for data reporting.
- Offers practical tips and best practices on common reporting issues and challenges faced within companies.
Topics Covered: Reporting on Social Channels; Ratings and Reviews – Best Practices for Coding and Reporting; Data Visualization for Controlled Data and Verbatims; Reporting Tools and Tips – Text Analytics and Beyond; Using Social Media Data Beyond Complaint Monitoring; Quantifying Care: Reporting Data and Intelligence to Senior Management; Reporting Roundtables
Workshop track focused on new and emerging technology tools.
- Designed for professionals that take, influence, or implement decisions on technology infrastructure that equips customer care strategy.
- Showcases state-of-the-art applied technologies and the lessons learned by the brands that are actively using them.
Topics covered: Aggregating reviews from multiple sources and indirect sales (ie: Amazon); Impact 2019: Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence; Analytics for text: Use cases and case studies of successful implementation; Data Privacy and Security: Trends in Threat Landscape; Legal Issues of Text and Chat; Alternates and Strategies for consumer compensation gift cards and digital coupons; Quantifying the ROI on Self-service, Bots, and Artificial Intelligence
Exclusive event for senior decision makers and leaders in customer care.
Designed primarily for brand leaders from all industries with the most senior-level responsibility for customer care (ex: Director, Sr. Director, VP).
- Provides interactive, strategic discussions with expert facilitator and actionable takeaways
Exclusive Speaker: Michael Tchong; Founder of Ubercool Innovation, LLC.
Topic: Ubertrends: How Trends & Innovation Are Transforming Our Future
BONUS SESSION: Complaints Management Workshop
Regardless of your industry, complaints management is one of the most important functions of the customer care department.
Join experts from brand and business partner organizations about the current state of complaints management. Through panel discussions, you will hear best practices, relevant case studies and even new benchmark data on how customer care organizations are handling complaints.
Register Now and Save
Early bird pricing ends March 31. Take advantage of the savings today.